My name is Aleksandra and I’m a medical student in London.
📱I run two Instagram accounts: @studykween (studygram) and @synapsemedics (medical education)
💌 I share my thoughts on life and favourite things from the internet every week in my newsletter.
where are you from? Polish, born in the US, raised in Europe (England, Denmark and Germany)
what languages can you speak? english (fluent), polish (fluent), german (fluent), french (beginner)
what did you get in your IGCSEs? 11A*s in Biology, Chemistry and Physics (Triple Award), Geography, Art, Polish, German, French, English Language, English Literature and Maths
what did you get in your IB Diploma? 42 points overall (HL: Maths, Chemsitry and Biology; SL: Geography, English, German)
what/where do you study? I study Medicine MBBS/BSc at Imperial College London and am currently in my second year
what other social media do you have?
what stationary shops do you recommend? Amazon, WHSmith, Rymans and Paperchase
interests? likes? passions? so so many and not enough time
- medicine and health – hence, the degree
- ethics – especially related to medicine and medical law
- photography and videography
- art – drawing, sketching, painting, visiting galleries (see my art here)
- writing – novels, stories, essays, articles, blog posts (basically everything)
- reading – books (fiction and non-fiction)
- tv shows – suits (!!!), scandal, gray’s anatomy, b99 and so many more
- languages – trying to improve all my languages
- fitness – figure skating, gym-going, swimming, running, yoga,