I recently discovered a new to-do list app and although I was sceptical at first, after trying it for a few days I was instantly hooked and haven’t looked back! I can’t imaging ever switching back to another application or any form of paper planner (shocking, I know!). The app is called TickTick and since I love it so much, I thought I would share it with all of you. I am not sponsored by TickTick (I just love it).
What are my favourite features of TickTick:
- Smart date input – I didn’t realise how much I needed this feature until now! It’s so much easier to write ‘Do laundry tomorrow at 2pm’ and have it automatically convert to a timed task than to have to input the task, date and time manually
- Add tasks to your calendar (between tasks)
- Reminders on tasks (including ‘annoying alerts’) – This has been so so useful! Other apps would send a reminder, but I would either ignore it or click ‘snooze’ and then forget about it. With ‘annoying alerts’ I actually do the task at the time I get the reminder!
- Location-based reminders
- Recurring tasks
- Integrated habit tracker – this was an absolute game changer for me
- Integrated Pomodoro timer or focus time tracker
- Smart custom lists
- Prioritising of tasks
- Range of sorting options
- Various calendar views and calendar subscriptions
- Voice Input – this is a feature I never thought I would use and have found extremely useful!
- Turn emails into tasks – this is an absolute game changer! Before using an app with this feature, I would leave emails unread or flag them to remind myself to go back to them, which always looked extremely cluttered and disorganised!
- Amazing Siri widgets
- So much more – you can see all the features here.
Here are the features included in the Premium version, which I definitely think is worth it!
What is your favourite way to write out your tasks – app? paper? whiteboard?